WOMENS CROP TOP / RED & WHITE CROPPED TOP / WOMENS CLOTHING
Made to move with you, our athletic crop top gives freedom to your creativity and yoga practice! Printed crop tops pair perfectly with our classic or yoga capris and leggings to keep you covered for your workouts, dance routines, or day-to-day style.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every athletic crop top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Chlorine resistant
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Athletic crop top hem falls about 1-2” above the belly button on most people
• Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine dry on medium to high heat. Do not bleach. Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your top again soon!
Womens Athletic Crop Top - Bat Print - Womens Crop Top
Eco-Friendly - Created for you & Our Planet!
Made to last, our fabric won't lose shape and our vibrant prints never fade. Opaque, safe to wear for working out.
+ All our stretch fabrics feature an EcoPoly fiber. This fiber is considered eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing.
+ Our clothing is printed using solvent free sublimation inks. This printing method gives a vibrant, beautiful range of colors.
(Processing & Production Time)
+ Orders are processed within 1 day.
+ All of our products are made to order, to reduce unnecessary waste created by mass production.
+ All of our clothing is hand sewn.
+ Production takes 5-10 business days.
+ You will be notified once your order has shipped & provided tracking & delivery information.
+ Orders within the U.S. are typically shipped & delivered within 1-2 weeks.
+ Delivery times for International Orders vary by location.
Please contact us directly, if you have any questions.
5-7 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
+ I do not accept returns/exchanges for clothing items, due to the custom, made to order, nature of my clothing items.
+ I do not accept returns/exchanges for ordering in the wrong size, since production expenses have occurred and are non-refundable.
+ VCD does not keep inventory in stock, all orders are custom, made-to-order, and created specifically for you.
+ VCD utilizes these production methods/return policies, as part of our assisted efforts, to reduce unnecessary global waste and pollution created by mass textile production.
* I do accept returns/exchanges in the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing error/damage to your order. Please contact me directly as I am to provide 100% customer satisfaction. *
+ I gladly accept returns In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing error or damage to your order.
+ Please contact me directly, if you have a problem with your order.
+ Returns are considered on a case by case basis, and must meet return eligibility requirements.
~ CONDITIONS OF RETURN ~
Buyers are responsible for any return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
+ You must notify me directly prior to shipping back a return item.
+ I will not honor returns sent directly to my production team, or without receiving prior notification, as I am unable to verify the return.
* Contact me directly for the return shipping address.
+ You must notify me immediately, or within 4 hours of purchase, if you wish to make changes to/or cancel your order.
+ After production has started all sales are considered final
+ Once printing/production has started I am unable to cancel or make changes to your order.
+ If you need to update/change the delivery address or shipping method for your order, please contact me directly.
+ I can not make changes to the delivery address once your order has shipped.
+ Orders are processed immediately and sent to production, and are processed within: (1-2) business days.
+ All clothing is printed and hand sewn in Montreal.
+ Production time for clothing takes between: (5-10) business days, and occurs during normal business hours.
+ Orders are shipped directly from my production team, to the address provided at the time of purchase.
+ Delivery time takes between: (2-6) days once shipped for domestic orders.
+ Domestic order are typically shipped & delivered within: (1-2) weeks.
+ International order delivery time typically takes between (10-21) business days, but varies by location.
+ International orders are untraceable once shipped, and do not include tracking details, but can be upgraded for a fee.
+ Shipping and delivery times are estimates ONLY and are not guaranteed.
+ I am not responsible or liable once your order has shipped, as it is in the hands of the delivery service/shipping courier/ provider.
+ Orders are shipped directly from my production team to the address provided on Etsy.
+ I am not responsible for shipping delays or errors, due to: incorrect address, inclement weather, quality control issues, courier errors, unclaimed packages, refused delivery, undeliverable addresses, or lost packages.
+ Rush S&H upgrades via DHL Express are available for an additional/nonrefundable fee, but do not guarantee a date of delivery, the upgrade is only an expedited shipping service, and orders may experience delays during peak seasons.
+ International orders generally take between: (10-21), business days, once shipped, to arrive, but may experience further delays, due to customs.
+ International orders can take up to 30 business days to arrive.
+ International or wholesale orders may be subject to customs fees or duties of your country, which I am not responsible for.
+ International orders are shipped via USPS and do NOT include a tracking number, due to the fact that they are untraceable once they leave the USA.
+ International tracking is available for an additional fee.
+ Shipping upgrades will be sent via DHL EXPRESS and include tracking details.
* Contact me directly if for shipping upgrades inquires *
+ Size Charts are based on standard US measurements.
+ Refer to listing for exact measurement details & size chart.
+ I do not offer custom alterations to sizes/measurements at this time, due to production restraints.
+ I currently do not offer plus sizes at this time.
I understand the stress of ordering online without trying on an item on in person, that is why our size charts reflect accurate measurements, and our clothing is true to size. However, fit is a personal preference, and everyone is unique, if you are in-between sizes, or unsure, I HIGHLY suggest ordering UP a size.
* Still have questions on which size to order? Please contact me, I am here to help!
* Please refer to SIZE QUICK TIPS for more sizing/fit details!
* LEGGINGS - run true to size. XS/S - best for petite women M/L/XL best for average/athletic/curvier body types.
* YOGA LEGGINGS - run smaller than the standard leggings, I suggest going up a size larger, as the waist has a different fit.
* YOUTH/BABY LEGGINGS - based on customer feedback run on the smaller end, I suggest ordering up a size up for best fit if you are in doubt.
* DRESSES/SKIRTS - best suited for women of average, athletic, petite & slim body types, as they cling to the body & are made from spandex/ecopoly material, slim fit, short & sexy.
* KIMONO - suited for average/petite body types, loose fit, short/sexy!
* PEIGNOIR - clings to the body, slim fit, women with larger hips/bust, should order standard Kimono, for best fit.
Vintique Custom Design works with a fulfillment partner to print and ship our orders.
We’re in regular communication with our production team and our fulfillment partner is still operating and we’re continuing to accept orders. Fulfillment and shipping will take longer but your order will reach you.
In compliance with local and global government protocols placed on non-essential businesses, production operations are working on limited operation. This is necessary to aid in the prevention, and spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Customers should be aware of this & expect delays as we are unable to guarantee our normal production & delivery estimates.
We appreciate your patience and support during this difficult time.